In my garage: BMW X6 xDrive50i

What infernal machine. All they had heard and read so far on the BMW X6 merely confused. The designer Chris Bangle spoke of a coupé and I saw a five-door vehicle. BMW reported that it is a Sport Activity Coupé-wheel drive, with many elements in common with the X5, but I saw only one car for asphalt, tires, asphalt, and for me to imagine an off-road handling.

Meanwhile, BMW Group Argentina celebrated the first 20 units were sold over the Internet in just three and a half hours with an average price of 120 thousand dollars, while I was winding my brain wondering what kind of a capricious millionaire burned in the second value of a house with swimming pool without ever having seen in person what they just bought.

Today all these questions disappeared. Not that I've found the answers, but my mind blank while trying to process the colossal figures of the X6: 4.87 meters long, 1.98 wide and 1.69 high. More than two tons. 20-inch tires. V8 engine of 408 horsepower. Less than 5.5 seconds to accelerate to 100 km / h.

I refuse to believe in marketing gimmicks Bangle and his German friends, but I refer to it as "X6" in women. Although not a truck, a road or a coupé. Or perhaps it?

I just removed from the headquarters of the mark in Tortuguitas and I manage a few days. So far there is little we can say is go to a 7 Series, accelerates like an M3, and M6 roars as an inside girl who is just over Bavaria, but only has four seats. When you have more horns clear what this device is, I will publish a full review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment